BEST HOME REMEDY FOR PIMPLE by Beena Shah
The most prevalent ailment among youngsters is pimples. Let's look for some home treatments to help them get rid of it.
(1) GREEN TEA: putting green tea on your skin decreases inflammation and redness, allowing pimples to recover.
(2) ALOEVERA: The most effective natural treatment for pimples is aloe vera. To get the best results, combine garlic and aloe vera mixture.
(3) APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: Dilute some raw ACV with water at a 1:3 ratio. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, then use a cotton ball to apply ACV solution to pimples and let for 5 to 10 minutes before washing with cold water and apply a moisturizer.
(4) HONEY: A dab of honey can help a lot to cure pimples.
(5) TEA TREE: after mixing 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil with 10 to 12 drops of jojoba career oil, Apply tea tree oil to your pimples using a Q_ tip, wait for it to dry, then use moisturize.
(6) BANANA PEEL: the peel of a banana is high in potassium, so don't throw it away. Place the inner white side of the banana over your skin for 10 minutes and then wash your face. Do this twice a day.
(7)ICE CUBES Make use of ice cubes: Repeat twice a day by placing a single ice cube immediately on top of a pimple and leaving it there for around 3 minutes.
(8) BAKING SODA: apply a paste of baking powder and water to your pimple and leave it on for 10 minutes. Do this every other day.
(9) COCONUT OIL: massage coconut oil between your palms and gently dab it over the problematic regions of your face for a better outcome.
(10) ORANGE PEEL POWDER: Combine orange peel powder and honey and apply to affected areas.
Leave on for 15 minutes before washing with warm water.
(11) ASTRINGENT WITCH HAZEL: Apply a few drops of hazel toner to a cotton pad and apply all over your face once a day. After that, apply moisturizer.
(12) BESAN: make a paste with besan, rose water, and lemon juice, apply it to your face and neck, let it dry, and wash it off with plain water. Do this every other day for the best results.
(13) DRY SKIN: Excessive oil production is primarily caused by dry skin. Drinking eight glasses of water every day will keep your skin hydrated at all time.