SPENDING TIME WITH GRAND PARENTS CAN HELP CHILDREN GROW INTO A BETTER HUMAN BEING by Beena Shah
Grandparents play an important role in the upbringing of their grandchildren in today's modern era:
(1) They provide a stable, loving, and fun environment for their grandchildren;
(2) they provide both social connections and solidity, as well as an important family relationship;
(3) It reduces their stress levels;
(4) It increases responsibility among them.
(5)Kids who spend a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa are less likely to suffer emotional or behavioral issues.
(6) Their connection can shield the children from depression. improve brain function and lead to a longer life.
(7) working parents have peace of mind regarding their children because their own parents are looking after them.
(8) They learn to do the right thing at the right time
(9) Grandparents are always available to answer their questions and spend time with them, so children constantly observe them and learn all the good things from them.
(10) The child receives encouragement and motivation from them and grows into an independent and caring adult.
(11) They always use a relevant example to explain the problem to the youngster, making him or her pleased and content.
(12) The child develops the ability to distinguish between good and bad.
(13) The youngster receives a detailed understanding of their family history from their grandparents and learns to appreciate relationships.
(14) When the youngster is with the grandparents during the night, he or she feels safe. This boosts their development.